Daily Horoscope: “Blessings”
- Minor Event: Sun Conjunct Jupiter – The Sun, having recently moved into Sagittarius, catches up with Jupiter, and shines a light on the work its been doing to start its glorious quest. Today is a lucky day, so enjoy and bask in the sunshine!
- Minor Event: Mercury Square Mars – Due to Mercury’s retrograde, it will challenge the planet Mars again, not having done so in more than a month. This challenge sees the planets in new signs, and this conflict asks us to re-examine information that we’re already acting on.
-> Learn more from my Weekly Forecast Video: https://youtu.be/lcJKcx7GvFE
– Moon in Cancer: Supportive, but Clingy
- Challenge from Pluto (9 AM): Emotional Purging
- Challenge to Venus (10 PM): Too Compromising
- Aligned with North Node (11 PM): Over-Protective